Are you not satisfied with your current accounts receivable percentages or do you frequently get incorrect and late payments? In such case you will need to improve the efficacy of your accounts receivable operations and for this, it is always better to outsource the right accounts receivable management company.
Receivables Performance Management: The leading accounts receivable management company
Also referred to as RPM, it is a nationwide leader in accounts receivable management based in Lynnwood, Washington. The company offers a stimulating and smart alternative to the clients. They start by applying the intellectual capital and logical insight to the complete receivables procedure. Then the company develops educated proposals and references that have real value. RPM has been able to earn the devotion of A/R Managers, Credit and Collection Managers, and Finance Managers across the country.
The clients trust Receivables Performance Management as they keep their assurances. The clients depend on RPM for the strategic management information they require as part of their obligation to being a full service partner, which includes consulting. The company has been building a business based on long-lasting partnerships instead of short term benefit.
Services that RPM offers
RPM offers a varied range of professional receivables management services, full time, devoted analytics team to make the most of results such as:
- Customized Dunning Notice Services
- Telemarketing Services
- Outsourcing and Pre-Collection Services
- Late Stage / Post Statute Services
- Inbound and Outbound Services
- Early Age Reactivation Services
- Small Balance Portfolio Services
Some of the industries that the company serves include Telecommunications, Bankcard & Financial, Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial, State & Local Government etc. Receivables Performance Management, LLC offers financial and accounts receivables management services to the companies.
The experts at Receivables Performance Management say that in order to save the valuable money, time, and capitals one should think of outsourcing the accounts receivable. An accounts receivable management company by taking charge of the receivables may help the business in major ways:
- By hiring a third party to handle accounts receivable, one can eliminate the need for the company to have an in -house accounts receivable department. Thus, the company can save time and money as they do not need to employ staff and buy expensive equipment. They can just use their time and money into refining their sales and creating a solid relationship with the clienteles.
- Outsourcing the accounts receivable can help the company to collect the payments in a quicker and timely manner. Apart from dealing with the receivables, payment options and advanced electronic billing solutions are also used for faster processing and payment collection. Whether via mobile credit payments or electronic transfer, customers can pay you before their accounts reach the due date, thus refining the cash flow of the company.
Apart from this, by hiring a company like RPM, the business owner can focus more on what actually matters for the success of the business. Outsourcing companies like RPM will chase down offending payers so that the business owner can have more time on growing and building the company to its full potential.